If you are buying the used car (Land Rover, Range Rover or Jaguar)
Then our pre-purchase Inspection is a must.
We perform pre-purchase inspection exclusive for Land Rover, Range Rover and Jaguar Cars in Dubai. Our experience specialist have best knowledge and tools to inspect your car properly. We do comprehensive car inspection with advance diagnosis tools and techniques. After our inspection we provide you with the transparent unbiased report so that you can make sound decision to invest in used cars.
Full Car Check-up
LandMax is an Independent Auto Service Center specializes in Range Rover, Land Rover, and Jaguar Cars. Our experts are ready to do full car checkup for any essential maintenance that you want it to be done at right time and at the right price. We do the major and minor car service & repair in Dubai . If you are looking to buy used car in Dubai, then we also do Pre-Purchase Car Check-up / Inspection.
Our service technician checks the following points at the time of car service.
A) VEHICLE INTERIOR CHECK UP
- Check operation of the parking brake.
- Check operation of all lamps, horns and warning indicators.
- Check operation of covert lights and siren.
- Check operations of front/rear wipers and washers and condition of wiper blades.
- Select the LOW range gears and drive the vehicle 3 to 4 vehicle lengths then re-select HIGH range gears.
- Check condition and security of seats and seat belts.
- Replace climate controlled seat filters every 60,000 km. (if fitted)*
- Replace seat belt pre-tensioners every 15 years *
- Replace window lift hydraulic struts every 5 years.
- Check pressure gauge on fresh air cylinder reads at least 250 bars. Recharge if required (if fitted)*
- Check operations of fire suppression system and expiry date on the fire suppression cannister. (if fitted)*
B) VEHICLE EXTERIOR CHECK UP
- Inspect windscreen, door, tailgate and rear quarter glass for damage/delamination
- Remove road wheels.
- Check brake pads for wear, calipers for leaks and discs for the condition.
- Grease wheel center surfaces.
- Check tyres pressures, and adjust if necessary.
- Check tyres for damage, condition and tread depth.
- Replace road wheels.
- Apply lubricant to top edge of door seals.
- Check door & tailgate hinge fastenings for security
- Replace door & tailgate gas struts. (every 2 years)
C) UNDER BONNET
- Check battery condition.
- Check/top up battery electrolyte level. -where applicable
- Clean Throttle disc Gulf Markets Only*
- Replace pollen filter.
- Check condition of ancillary drive belts.
- Replace ancillary drive belts every 240,000 km*
- Check/top up brake, PAS and screen washer fluid levels.
- Replace brake fluid every 3 years*.
- Check coolant level, change coolant every 10 years*.
- Replace spark plugs every 60,000 km.
- Replace air cleaner element every 60,000 km.
D) UNDER VEHICLE CHECK UP
- Replace engine oil and filter every 10,000 km
- Check all powertrain components for security and wear.
- Check steering components for security and wear.
- Check suspension fixings.
- Replace rear subframe bushes, washers, and fixings every 10,000 km.
- Inspect rear suspension lower arm inner bushes every 20,000 km.
- Inspect rear suspension upper arm inner bushes every 20,000 km.
- Inspect rear suspension upper and lower outer ball joints every 20,000 km.
- Inspect rear anti roll bar links every 20,000 km.
- Inspect front suspension track control arms inner bushes every 20,000 km.
- Inspect front suspension tie rods inner bushes every 20,000 km.
- Inspect front anti-roll bar links every 20,000 km.
- Inspect rear dampers every 60,000 km.
- Replace rear air springs every 60,000 km.
- Replace rear suspension upper arm assemblies (including bushes) every 60,000 km
- Replace rear suspension lower arm assemblies (including bushes) every 60,000 km
- Replace rear suspension knuckle assemblies (including hubs, bearings, wheel studs and ball joints) every 60,000 km.
- Replace rear anti-roll and bushes (including fixings and straps) every 60,000 km.
- Replace rear anti-roll bar links every 60,000 km.
- Replace front suspension strut assemblies (including top mount ) every 120,000 km.
- Replace front suspension track control arm assemblies (including bushes ) every 120,000 km.
- Replace front suspension tie rod assemblies (including bushes ) every 120,000 km.
- Replace front suspension knuckle assemblies (including hubs, bearings, wheel studs and ball joints ) every 120,000 km
- Replace front anti-roll bar links every 120,000 km.
- Replace front anti-roll and bushes (including fixings and straps) every 120,000 km.
E) UNDER VEHICLE CHECK UP
- Check brake, fuel, PAS and suspension pipes and connections for security, leakage, corrosion and possible chafing.
- Renew petrol fuel filter every 240,000 km.
- Check fuel tank protection for damage.
- Replace transfer case fluid every 5 years / 120,000 km*.
- Renew locking differential fluid every 5 years / 120,000 km*.
- Renew front and rear axle oil, every 10 years*.
- Replace automatic transmission fluid and filter every 10 years/ 240,000 km*.
F) ANTI – CORROSION CHECK LIST
- Visually check the underbody sealer for damage (pay particular attention to areas of apparent repair).
- Using an inspection lamp, check for corrosion/damaged underbody sealer on:
- Sills and wheel arches.
- Main floor.
- Areas adjacent to suspension mounting and fuel tank fixings.
- NOTE: small blisters in the PVC underbody sealer are acceptable providing they do not reveal bare metal.
- Inspect and report, exterior paintwork for damage and body panels for corrosion (pay particular attention to areas of apparent repair).
G) ANTI – CORROSION CHECK LIST
- Visually check for evidence of damage and corrosion on all paint finished areas particularly.
- Front edge of bonnet.
- Lower body and door panels.
- Check visible flangers in engine and luggage compartments.
- Check clinched edges and hinge areas of bonnet.
H) ROAD TEST CHECK UP
- Road test vehicle.
- Endorse service record.
- Check for any applicable outstanding service actions or recalls.
- If fault lamp(s) are illuminated interrogate that system using IDS and report findings.*
- Endorse the ballistic integrity sheet.
- Report any unusual features of the vehicle condition and additional work required.